1. Terms used.
This Policy sets out the specifics of processing the data of users of the Service located at https://risen-worlds.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) and game servers accessible through it (hereinafter referred to as the “Servers”). This Policy also includes all applications and additions to it. This document (hereinafter - "Policy") is an integral part of the User Agreement. The text of this document is posted on the website https://risen-worlds.com When downloading, installing, registering, gaining access and any other way of using the Service, you fully accept the terms of this Policy and express your specific consent to the processing of your data in the manner and in purposes as described in this document. If you do not agree with this Policy, please refuse to download, installation and any other use of the Service. The Service Administration has the right to change and / or supplement this Policy from time to time without prior written notice to users. The new version of this document is posted at https://risen-worlds.com. You need to periodically familiarize yourself with the changes and / or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after making changes to this document, you confirm your agreement with the new version of the Policy. You need to periodically familiarize yourself with the changes and / or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after making changes to this document, you confirm your agreement with the new version of the Policy. You need to periodically familiarize yourself with the changes and / or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after making changes to this document, you confirm your agreement with the new version of the Policy.
2. Purposes of processing user data. The data are provided by users in connection with the conclusion of the User Agreement with the Administration, located at https://risen-worlds.com/agreement.html The data can be provided by users at the request of the Service in connection with the execution of the concluded agreements. Cases of the user providing data (without limitation):
- When creating an account on the website https://risen-worlds.com and / or on any associated Server and managing it;
- When participating in testing additional game services and / or updates to the Service (if applicable);
- When participating in in-game promotions, competitions and other similar events;
- When sending requests, letters or making other types of contacts with the Service Administration;
- When using additional, special services inside the Game. Your data is processed for the following purposes (not limited to):
- Providing the ability to create and subsequently use and manage a user account on the Service;
- Participation in the Game and access to gaming opportunities provided by the script of the Game;
- Implementation of interaction with other users;
- Bug fixes, development of new game features and services;
- Interaction with Users to receive comments on the Service, provide support for Users, send notifications and other important messages regarding the Service;
- Acceptance, processing and verification of payments;
- Provision of technical support;
- Informing about future events related to the Service, their updates and other similar events.
3. User data collected and processed by the Service. The data that the Service collects and processes may include (but are not limited to):
- Name, nickname (character nickname);
- User identifier (login or user ID);
- E-mail address;
- Billing INFORMATION, etc.
4. Other data that the Service collects and processes. In order to provide quality services, the Service collects and processes additional non-individual data. Such data include:
- Unique identifier of the user device (HWID) and parameters of the software used;
- Operating system version, device type and hardware identifiers;
- INFORMATION about the user's actions on the Service and directly in the Game (logs of game actions, actions on the Service, in-game achievements, time spent in the Game, time of the last entry into the Game, INFORMATION about entries into the Game, etc.). The Service may collect information about your IP address and information about the geographic location of the device from which the Service and Servers are accessed in order to provide you with services and information available for the relevant territory in which you are located.
5. Data storage. The data storage period is the period during which the accompanying gaming services are provided (for the longest period), unless another period is provided by applicable law.
6. Use. Dissemination and transmission of data. The Service may combine (merge, merge) and use the combined user data with other information (including other data collected by the Service, as defined in section 4 of this Policy) to ensure, manage and develop the Game. In addition, your data may be provided in the following cases:
- When it is necessary in order to comply with the law, for example, investigation of cases of fraud in the implementation of payments and the implementation of any other illegal activity;
- When there are reasonable suspicions of a potential or existing violation of the rights of the Service; THE SERVICE ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT SHARE YOUR DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTIES.
7. Other obligations of the parties. The user is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data provided by him. If there are inconsistencies and / or incorrectness in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting the technical support specialists of the Service, whose Contacts are listed in the Support section of the Service website - https://risen-worlds.com. The Administration of the Service reserves the right, when deleting and / or changing user data, to store the data that is necessary for the purposes of compliance with applicable law, ensuring the safety and efficiency of the Service and the Game.
9. Contacts If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the processing of your data in connection with the use of the Game, you can contact the following contacts:
Contact e-mail: ([email protected])
Contact phone number: (+79954385683)
Your request must include the name and other information necessary for a comprehensive and complete consideration of your request.